Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
Access to and use of the www.healthworks-recruitment.co.uk web site ("the Site") is governed by the terms and conditions of use set out below. By using the Site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not access, use or submit material to the Site.
This website is operated and owned by Healthworks Recruitment Limited (Company No. 05638257) a company incorporated under the laws of England.
By continuing to access, use or submit materials to the Site following any such notice you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms and Conditions.
Who may use the website
The website is intended for use by United Kingdom resident individuals over 18 years old and United Kingdom resident organisations only. Should you not be one of these and you choose to use the website, you do so at your own risk. No representations or warranties are given that your use of the website is lawful in your home jurisdiction.
Materials you provide us
If you submit materials such as data, information, copies of qualifications and CV's to us you automatically represent and warrant that:
- Any personal data provided is complete, true and accurate and that you have only provided such information about yourself and have not registered details of any other person. You also agree to notify us of any changes to such information immediately;
- You have not submitted anything which is in breach of confidence owed to any third party;
You own any copyright, proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, or that you have obtained express permission from the owner of such rights to distribute such information world-wide;
- We may reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, media or technology now known or later developed throughout the world and you irrevocably licence us to do so;
- All material submitted is original to you and not copied in whole or part form any third party; and The submissions or any other information you send to the website should not be, or contain, material which is offensive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous, unlawful or likely to infringe any applicable law, whether civil, criminal or religious.
All design, content, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all other material on the Site are the copyright of Healthworks Recruitment Limited or its affiliates or content and technology providers (in which case such use is under licence). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any unauthorised use of the design and contents of this web site will infringe the rights of Healthworks Recruitment and its licensors under International Treaty and English Law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the website for the sole purpose of personal non-commercial use. If however you are acting on behalf of an organisation that is registered with Healthworks Recruitment Limited you may view, electronically copy or print such copies of portions of the website solely for one of the following purposes:
a) seeking information about our services;
b) seeking assignment contracts;
c) seeking a permanent job; or
d) seeking candidates to fill service contracts or permanent jobs with your organisation.
Any other use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
Any copies you make of portions of the website must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the website.
Use of the Site and our Operations Team
You agree not to:
- obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to restricted areas of the website;
disassemble, reverse engineer, de-compile or in any other way interfere with any downloaded software unless specifically authorised by the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in such software;
- send unsolicited commercial e-mail or "spam" to any Healthworks Recruitment e-mail address or user of the website or otherwise abuse any part of the website or any other network; attempt to test the vulnerability, probe, scan, or breach the security measures of the website or other like systems and networks;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, harass, stalk or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including the commission of any offence under the Prevention of Harassment Act 1997 or similar legislation;
use the website for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Warranties and Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, satisfactory quality or suitability for any purpose of:
- the information contained in the documents and related graphics published in the website;
any of the services of whatever nature details of which appear on the website;
All such information, documents and related graphics are provided, and such products (where ordered) are accepted by you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind.
The information contained in the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Healthworks Recruitment Limited howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Healthworks recruitment Limited does not warrant that this website will operate without error, or that the server(s) or the website are free of computer viruses, malicious software or indeed any other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or the material results in the need for replacing equipment or data or servicing these Healthworks Recruitment Limited, shall not in any way be liable for those costs.
The Internet environment is not a secure environment, accordingly the security of information transmitted by the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any losses incurred or sustained by users who transmit information by means of e-mail or other Internet link will be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event will any such losses in whole or part be borne by us.
You agree that Healthworks Recruitment Limited shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise for any:-
- loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected to your use of the website;
- direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonable foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures, or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under the control of Healthworks Recruitment Limited's direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Healthworks Recruitment Limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
Your Warranty and Indemnity
You warrant as follows:- any data or other computer-encoded information you transmit to us shall be tested with up-to-date industry standard virus checking software before you start the transmission; your use of this website shall only be for lawful purposes; you will not breach the intellectual property rights of any person; or you shall not allow any third party to use the website in breach of these Terms and Conditions.~
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Healthworks Recruitment Limited from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses incurred Healthworks Recruitment Limited by reason of any breach of your obligations as contained in these Terms and Conditions.
If you or the organisation you represent are not resident in the European Economic Area (the EU plus Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein) you warrant, undertake and represent that you will ensure an adequate level of protection (within the meaning of Article 25(2) of the EC Directive on Data Protection) to any personal data you access from this web site or otherwise obtain from Healthworks Recruitment Limited.
The website contains various links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site nor have we reviewed or endorse the content of such web sites. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such web sites. If you link to any third party web sites such action is at your own risk.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to the ite or any portion thereof (or any service described therein) without notice.
If you are currently in employment or have recently left employment, you may be subject to restrictive covenants preventing you from taking up a position of employment elsewhere. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that any action taken by you in connection with this agreement complies with any such contractual or other undertakings.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create a partnership, joint venture or the relationship of principal and agent or employer and employee between the parties.
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to fulfil our obligations under these terms and conditions where such delay or failure is by reason of any act of God, any government or governmental body, acts or war, power or systems failures, failure of the Internet, computer hacking, computer virus, business interruption or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Neither We nor you shall, without the prior written consent of the other, furnish the name of the other as a reference or utilise the name of the other for publicity purposes.
Notices may be delivered by hand or sent by registered or recorded post to you at your personal mailing address or registered postal address (as appropriate) and to Us at Healthworks Recruitment Limited Sommer House, 118, Watery Lane, Newent, Gloucestershire. GL18 1PY.
Notices shall be deemed served on the date of delivery (if delivered by hand) or four calendar days after posting (if posted). The waiver or granting of time to remedy a breach of any these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way prejudice or affect the subsequent enforcement of such terms and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the Data Protection laws applicable to the UK. Details of how we collect, use and disseminate your personal data is described below:-
The data we collect about you
- Healthworks Recruitment obtains personal data about you that you submit when you complete an application and submit your curriculum vitae ("CV") This personal information includes data such as your telephone number, name, address, e-mail address, fax number, personal service company details, unique personal identifiers, financial information such as bank account or building society details together with current, and past work details and requirements, as well as future ones.
- We also obtain information about you when we take up references from past employers/clients before putting you forward to our recruiting clients.We are a member of REC ( www.rec.uk.com) and abide by their code of conduct. We therefore take up references on you. Such references may provide us with details of criminal records, previous employment or like information.
- We may also record and store any telephone calls you have with our staff for record keeping and quality control purposes.
- In order to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and current, we ask you to update your registration details and CV as often as is necessary and recommend at least every 3 months. Our service to you is reliant on you supplying us with accurate and complete information about you and your requirements via your application, CV, certificates, references, skills analysis, and talking to our consultants.
- During discussions with Healthworks Recruitment we may amend your details to better reflect your skills and working history. It is incumbent that you check your details for accuracy and inform us as soon as possible of any inaccuracies so that we may correct them.
How we process your data
Your personal data will be stored in our database in our UK based data processing centre.
We analyse your application, CV and other such information you supply about yourself to obtain key data such as skills, disciplines and experience. Such data will be used for matching purposes for internal opportunities.
All data stored on our database is available to our internal recruitment team who take requirements from each of our divisions. Such searches will use key data such as discipline, availability, qualifications, location, Industry knowledge, skills, experience and salary / remuneration requirements. The website allows the recruitment team to prioritise individuals according to the quality of the match with the requirements. We then select the appropriate candidates for interview. The selection process also takes into account any extra knowledge we have about you or the specific preferences of the division.
Your Legal Data Protection Rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you in our records in return for the payment of a small fee. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the information and various other data subject rights under the UK Data Protection laws.
Healthworks Recruitment staff and the website administration staff contracted to Healthworks Recruitment are the ONLY parties to have access to your personal details save as set out above.
We carry out a comprehensive evaluation of all new organisations wanting to use our placement services in most instances we have had a client visit and have met them, before sending them any details of our candidates. This evaluation also includes checks on the financial status of the organisation and related companies. Only organisations that meet our requirements are accepted as recruiting organisations.
Registered with the Information Commissioner's Office
Registration Number: Z1593637
Bury Bar Lane
Healthworks Recruitment Limited trading as Healthworks Recruitment
Registered office number 5638257